Take in the sights of Los Angeles from the water, listen to relaxing music and unwind in the sun on this leisurely two-hour Sunday Champagne Brunch Cruise.
You’ll enjoy a lavish buffet while you cruise, featuring a savory selection of brunch favorites like croissants, French toast and cake. And to accompany the delicious brunch buffet there’s free-flowing complimentary champagne.
Please note: The distance between the Marina Del Rey and Newport Beach locations is 50 miles (80 kilometers). Please choose carefully, as the option you select when booking is where you MUST board the cruise.
Information on the timetable
June through September: Saturday and Sunday
October through May: Sunday
Marina Del Rey – Fisherman’s Village, 1375 Fiji Way, Marina del Rey, CA 90292
Newport Beach – Mariner’s Mile Marine Center, 2431 W. Coast Hwy, Newport Beach, CA 92663
Sailing Time: 12:00 pm. Boarding begins 30 minutes prior to departure time
- Two-hour cruise
- Meal service and Gratuities
- All taxes and fees
- Beverage service (cash bar available)
- Hotel pickup and drop off
- All enclosed areas on board are non-smoking. Smoking is only permitted outside on the outer decks
- Not wheelchair accessible
- From Hollywood to Marina Del Rey = Approximately 15-20 min. (depending on where you are)
- From Anaheim / Disneyland to Newport Beach = approximately 1 hour (depending on where you are)
Croissants and Muffins Served with Fruit Preserve and Butter
Mixed Green Salad with Vinaigrette, Mediterranean Orzo Salad and Marinated Mushroom Salad
Sliced and Whole Fruit Display
Breakfast Potatoes with Peppers and Onions
Bacon and Sausage
Scrambled Eggs with Herbs and Cheese, Huevos RancherosFrench Toast with Maple Syrup and Whipped ButterAssorted dessert: Cakes, Tortes and Assorted Pastries
Information about the organizer:
Full information (eg phone numbers) can be found on the voucher. Our Product Managers select only the most experienced and reliable vendor on site. So you need not worry about to make.