For something different to do on a Friday night, board the fabulous Los Angeles Friday Night Blues Dinner Cruise. Toast the night with a glass of champagne, then enjoy a delicious buffet, amazing city views of Los Angeles and the soothing sounds of a live blues band.
Spice up of otherwise boring Friday night with a Blues Dinner Cruise departing from Marina del Rey, the world’s largest man-made small craft harbor, carved from the natural Estuary of Playa Del Rey.
On boarding the boat, enjoy a complimentary glass of champagne as you explore the vessel and settle in for a night of fun. A delicious buffet dinner will be served during the cruise, before you dance all night to the sounds of the Phil Gates Blues Band, or take a stroll on the outer decks and check out the amazing views!
Information on the timetable
Cruise Departs from Marina del Rey
Boarding Time: 7:30 pm (Cruising Time: 8:00 pm)
Information on the return:
Returns to original departure point at approximately 10:30 pm
- Buffet Dinner
- 2.5 hour Cruise
- Live Blues Band
- Meal Service and Gratuities
- All taxes and fees
- Hotel pick up and drop off
- Beverage Service (cash bar available)
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability.
- All enclosed areas on board are non-smoking, smoking is only permitted outside on the outer decks.
- Cruise schedule can be affected by group charters.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Marina Del Rey is approximately 15-20 minutes by car from Hollywood.
- This cruise Caters for vegetarians or anyone with any special dietary needs. Please make a request when booking for the tour.
Sample Dinner Menu (subject to change without notice):
- Organic mixed greens tossed with gorgonzola cheese, toasted Walnuts and Dried Cranberries Presented with Maple Sherry Vinaigrette
- Caprese Salad, Fresh Sliced Tomatoes, Fresh Mozzarella Cheese, Red Onions, Drizzled with Basil Pesto and Pine Nuts toasted
- Baked Penne Pasta, Grilled Mushrooms, Artichoke Hearts, Spinach Roasted Bell Peppers and Fresh Basil Blended with Creamy Garlic Sauce, Parmesan and Provolone Cheeses
- Fresh Seasonal Vegetables and Herb Butter
- Oven Roasted Red Potatoes, Garlic and Fresh Rosemary
- Grilled Tilapia, Shrimp and Mushrooms Sauteed in Lemon Herb Butter
- Chef Carved Tri-Tips Served with Peppercorn Demi Glaze and Horseradish Sauce
- Freshly Baked Rolls and Butter
- Variety of Mini Pastries
Information about the organizer:
Full information (eg phone numbers) can be found on the voucher. Our Product Managers select only the most experienced and reliable vendor on site. So you need not worry about to make.